A grand new adventure for The Writer's Ink

27 February, 2015

It's here!!! The brand new and fabulously fun The Writer's Ink website! For those who are new to the family, welcome!! I'm Nat... it's so wonderful to have you here! Have a look around and stay a while :) This is an exciting day for me, for the past eight months I have been working on this website project, stirring up new ideas, mulling over them... so now seeing them explode into this amazing burst of creativity is quite overwhelming! And better than I expected. Creating is such crazy process, so fun and wild, yet so delicate. And so actually seeing these tiny seeds of my dream come together into a finished project is something I am so filled with joy to see.

What about you, what are your dreams? I pray this little hub of creativity will inspire you to dream bigger than ever before and see all the things in your heart come to pass. :) Sometimes when you have the initial sparks of a dream, it doesn't feel real, or seem as if it will ever happen. But as you keep sowing time into it, letting your heart lead you and inspire you, God breathes his life into it and the creativity just flows.

So here we are entering a new season! I'm excited... for ALL of us. We are on a journey together, and I am cheering you on all the way. So thank you dear friends, from the bottom of my heart, for all the love and support you have shown me over the years with my blog... and welcome new friends, we are about to set off on a magical adventure! Here's to a new season starting... today. :)

Have a beautiful weekend!

Love Nat xox

Images via Pinterest

Allowed tags: <b><i><br>Add a new comment:

Comments (6)

1. Tara Illy:
    Feb 27, 2015 at 08:14 AM

It's beautiful!!!! But you and that heart of yours are even more stunning! Love this new space of creativity - well done sista and congrats on this exciting new chapter!!!! Sending my love from afar! xx

2. Your Name:
    Feb 27, 2015 at 08:28 AM

Hi Nat, a huge congratulations!
    I'm so excited for your new season, the website looks amazing and you have a very unique creative style that inspires me to think outside of the box and reach for more! Love your Instagram too.
    Your question about dreams is a challenging one for me at the moment. I feel like a lot of the time I under-dream for myself and my Father God over-delivers! :-) My desire is to see an army of dreamers and nation-changers raised up and I'd love to play a small part in helping to release them. I dream of a move of the Holy Spirit that will transform multitudes...
    You have something special to release to many, many people Nat and I'm cheering you on!
    Love Helen :-)

3. Your Name:
    Feb 27, 2015 at 09:22 AM

I love the website Nat! It looks fantastic! Congratulations on all your hard work to make it happen xx

4. Your Name:
    Feb 27, 2015 at 11:35 AM

Awesome !!! Love the look !! So sparkly and fresh ????????????

5. Shannon:
    Feb 27, 2015 at 10:07 PM

It's so lovely Nat! So excited for you!

6. Dave Reid:
    Feb 28, 2015 at 02:20 AM

Congrats on the new wesbite. Looks great. Looking forward to seeing and reading your adventures and thoughts...... I love the feather logo. Looks epic. Ive heard you on the radio without knowing its you. was surreal to listen to your showreel. I Started my own website a week ago. (www.simplybelieve.com.au) I wish you all the success with this in the world! I pray that people see it and are impacted by your words and I am glad you are doing this nat! The world needs you. the world needs this. Peace. x